Optima Coatings Durafinish 800 is a non-degrading, membrane forming liquid suitable for spray application to freshly poured concrete. The cured concrete is typically harder and exhibits a dust free surface with a reduced incidence of drying shrinkage cracks. Additionally, the membrane acts as a primer system for many subsequent surface finishes that do not rely on penetration of the substrate to bond with the surface. When applied to floors, Durafinish 800 seals and dust proofs the surface, eliminating the primary source of abrasion and enhancing durability.
- An effective and economical alternative
to separate curing and priming/
- Economical enhancement of
- Suitable for use on all concrete
surfaces and all surfaces subject to
- Used in high-rise construction to eliminate the requirement for water.
- Eliminates the need for water.
- Imparts a hard dust free surface.
- Does not support the growth of bacteria.
- Acts as a primer system.
- Abrasion resistant floors.
- High curing efficiency.
- Reduces chloride penetration.
- Minimal delay for overcoating etc.
6 – 10m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application.
For floors where high levels of chemical and abrasion resistance is required, it is recommended that a second coat of Optima Coatings Durafinish 800 be applied after 24 hours.
5L, 25L & 200L
Opaque or reflective
Available in a clear opaque liquid or white solar reflective version.