A fast curing, non-slumping epoxy bedding compound and adhesive. It is a two component epoxy-based mortar pre-filled with selected fine aggregate, which can be used for a wide variety of bedding, gap filling and concrete repair applications.
- Repairs of cracks and spalls.
- Bedding bridge beams or steel
- Repairing surface concrete in horizontal, vertical or overhead situations, face defects or to honeycombed concrete.
- Fixing slip bricks to concrete.
- Securing bolts into walls.
- Dowel bars anchoring.
- Gap filling adhesive.
- Filling bolt pockets.
- Bedding tiles.
- Repairing concrete posts in-situ.
- Fixing of surface ports for crack injection.
- Wherever a thixotropic epoxy mortar
- High strength.
- Strong adhesion.
- Impact resistant.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Epoxy based.
- Easy to use.
- Trowels to a smooth finish.
- Supplied in pre-weighted units.
- No bonding agent or primer required.
1m² per litre per application of Optima Coatings Durafix 610, applied in 1mm thickness.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.