DURAFLOW 600 PS
Duraflow 600 PS is an epoxy modified cementitious mortar that can be used as an economical epoxy patching and surfacing compound that exhibits excellent bond strength to concrete and other masonry surfaces. It is ideally suited for patching spalled concrete and masonry wall surfacing to accept subsequent topcoats.
Duraflow 600 PS repairs damaged concrete, fills large cracks, and can be used as a
coving and sloping material for floor-wall transitions.
Available in 12L kits
3 – 4m2 per litre in one coat.
Available in grey
- High tensileand compressive strength.
- High resistance to loads and chemical attack.
- Non-shrink and tolerant of damp surfaces.
- Excellent patching and skimming characteristics.
- Rapid installation and strength gain.
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete.
- Excellent resistance to the following common corrosive chemicals:
- – Dilute and concentrated alkalis
- – Most dilute acids
- – Oil and petrol
- – Ammonia
- – Formaldehyde
- – Saline solutions
- – Mineral oil, vegetable and animal fats