A solvent free, high strength, epoxy resin grout formulated to withstand static and dynamic loads in a wide variety of applications. The product is made up of three components and is easily mixed to a pourable consistency.
- Crane and transporter rails.
- New and old machine base plates.
- Structural filling of holes and cavities
- Industrial equipment and machinery subject to static or dynamic forces.
- Equipment where chemical and acid spillage occurs.
- High tensile and compressive strength.
- High resistance to dynamic loads and chemical attack.
- Non-shrink and tolerant of
- Excellent flow characteristics
- No priming required.
- Rapid installation and strength gain.
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete.
- Long pot-life.
- Excellent resistance to the following common corrosive chemicals: dilute and concentrated aklalis, most dilute acids, oil and petrol, ammonia, formaldehyde, saline solutions, mineral oil, and vegetable and animal fats.
Duram Duraflow 600 is suitable for an application thickness range of 10 – 80mm.
5L & 10L
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.