A powder blend for the easy production of a cementitious grout with high flowability and non-shrink characteristics, easily formed by the addition of potable water only.
- Structural columns.
- Machine bases.
- Holding down bolts.
- Dowel and starter bars.
- Bridge bearings.
- Underpinning and repairs.
- Filling cavities in concrete or
- Excellent initial and retained fluidity.
- Cohesion and suspension of aggregates.
- Excellent strength development.
- Corrosion inhibition (non-chloride).
- Controlled expansion and shrinkage compensation mechanisms.
- Exceptional tortuous path flow.
- Non bleeding, void free bearing surface.
76 to 80 pockets (1900 to 2000 kg), mixed to a flowable grout, per m³.