Duramortar 510 is a ready to use, shrinkage compensated, blend of dry powders. The addition of water produces a highly consistent repair mortar suitable for structural concrete and masonry repairs.
- Suitable for all types of structural repairs that can be applied by trowel, spray or hand.
- Repair of structures subjected to repetitive loading and trafficked areas.
- Repairs in marine environments.
- Industrial repairs, especially in areas containing mineral oils, lubricants etc.
- Repairs to reinforced or pre-stressed columns or beams.
- Chloride free.
- Does not contain metallic aggregate.
- Ready to use.
- Suitable for spray, trowel and
One 25kg bag of Optima Coatings Duramortar 510 will typically yield 12.5 litres of mortar applied to a thickness of up to 50mm per layer.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.