Duramortar 530 is a ready to use shrinkage controlled concrete for all types of structural repairs. Consisting of a mixture of dry powers and selected aggregates, Duramortar 530 is formulated to produce shrinkage compensated, consistent, fluid concrete, requiring only the addition of potable water on site.
- Can be used for structural repairs requiring high fluidity, e.g. heavily congested steel.
- As a mass infill repair mortar for structural repairs where there is load bearing.
- Soffit repairs where heavy load bearing is required.
- Repairs to restricted access areas, where use of hand applied mortars would prove impractical.
- Repairs to columns suffering from major loss of section.
- User friendly – it is ready to use from the bag, suited to local conditions and easy to apply.
- Economical – if repairs are carried out correctly the first time it is very much more cost effective.
- Enhanced durability – works in tandem with extremely low permeability to prolong effective service life.
- Compatibility – modulus of repair medium is compatible to that of host concrete.
Plastic: One 25kg bag of Optima Coatings’ Duramortar 530 with 1.7litres of water will yield approximately 12L of mortar and will cover 1m² at 12mm average thickness.
Flowable: One 25kg bag of Optima Coatings’ Duramortar 530 with 1.85 litres of water will yield approximately 12.5L of mortar and will cover 1m² at 12,5mm average thickness
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.