Durapol Membrane 100
Optima Coatings Durapol Membrane 100 is an APP modified membrane with double reinforcement for waterproofing & vapour barrier. APP (attactic polypropylene) modified bitumen reinforced membranes are produced from a blend of special polyproylene thermoplastic polymers and distilled bitumen. This combination gives the proven waterproofing qualities of bitumen combined with plasticity, excellent resistance to heat aging and weathering and ease of application by torch welding.
- Ideal for use in heavy duty applications
- Bridge & roof waterproofing,
- Waterproofing tunnels and tanking,
- Creating a vapour barrier etc.
- Any application above and below ground where toughness, impact resistance and dimensional stability are required.
- Total impermeability to water.
- Dimensional stability.
- Puncture resistance.
- Excellent vapour barrier.
- Easy repair and maintenance
- Increased resistance to hydro-static pressure.
- Outstanding bond-ability and seam integrity
Approx 10m² per roll.
10m x 1m x 4mm
- Covered Application: Black finish with sand surfacing.
- Exposed Application: Black with coloured granule surfacing.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.