DURAPOL MEMBRANE 5000
Durapol Membrane 5000 is a cold applied adhesive waterproof membrane.
It is a woven polypropylene sheeting coated with a strong adhesive polymer modified bitumen compound. The adhesive surface is protected by a disposable paper interleaving wider than the membrane for easy release during application.
To ensure thorough sealing at overlaps there is a double-sided adhesive strip along the edge covered by a separate interleaving strip.
1m x 20m rolls
20M² per roll excluding any overlaps
- Fast and easy application.
- No heating or drying.
- Conforms to changes in profile and accommodates shrinkage cracks of up to 0.6mm.
- Compatible with water bitumen coatings
- Accepts road laying.
- Accepts road laying machinery
- The self-adhesive compound provides excellent bonding and transmission of braking forces to the substrate and will allow healing of small punctures.
- It has a guaranteed thickness, not subject to site variation.