Optima Coatings Durashield 840 is a durable and safe waterproofing solution for fishponds and water features. A unique single pack, polyurethane waterproofing solution, Durashield 840 is non-toxic, odourless when dry and is safe to use on water tanks, dams and ponds that contain drinking water or fish.
You can use Optima Coatings Durashield 840 to waterproof:
- Drinking water containers, fish ponds and aquariums.
- Farm dams and water troughs.
- Water features.
- Planters and plant pots.
- Durashield 840 clear is perfect for waterproofing rock and stone water features without hiding their natural appearance.
- Single component solution, so there’s no measuring or mixing – simply brush it on.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Ready to use and easy to apply.
- Good adhesion to most surfaces.
- Provides a seamless and flexible finish.
- Does not taint water or food.
- Odourless when cured.
- Suitable for permanent immersion in water.
- Tools are easy to clean with xylene.
0.6m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 3 coat application, resulting in a dry film thickness of ± 1mm.
1L & 5L
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.