Duratop 480 ES
Duratop 480 ES is a solvent free epoxy mortar flooring system. It is a three-component solvent free epoxy screed system comprising of a pigmented resin and clear hardener plus pre-packed blended aggregate.
- To be applied in industrial environments subject to chemical attack and mechanical wear.
- Offers a decorative mortar for a seamless ﬂooring surface.
- Used in areas that are subject to heavy chemical exposure.
- Provides a slip resistant ﬁnish and a quick return to service after application.
- To be applied at schools, factories, laboratories, food processing areas, supermarkets and garages.
- NB: Epoxy ﬂooring must not be used as a screed-out-of-doors.
- Seamless and hygienic finish when sealed, no crevices where dirt and bacteria can gather
- Excellent chemical resistance to sugars and acids
- Clean and sterile, low maintenance requirement
- Non-slip finish
- High abrasion resistance
- Solvent-free; low odor
- Far longer life than unprotected concrete floor
- Excellent resistance to damaging liquids.
Duratop 480 ES should be applied at 2kg/m²/mm to achieve the desired screed thickness.
Recommended DFT per application 5 to 10 mm.
Theoretical coverage for a 30 kg kit at DFT of 5mm is 3m².
Cream, Dark Green, Drakensburg Green, Light, Medium and Dark Grey, Red Oxide, Stone, Terracotta.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.