Duratop DPM Primer
Optima Coatings’ DPM Primer is a two part damp-proof membrane that provides excellent adhesion to damp concrete and supresses rising damp. It has been developed to prevent osmotic pressure, from the inside green damp concrete, from loosening the epoxy coating system which is applied to the concrete substrate.
- Recommended for existing concrete floors with high moisture levels.
- Can be used on old and new concrete.
- DPM Primer can also be used for existing concrete slabs where there is a defective or non-existent damp proof membrane or where a degree of moisture tolerance is required prior to a resin floor system being laid.
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete.
- Restricts rising damp.
- Can be overlayed without extended “dry out” period.
6m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application with a total dry film thickness of 150 microns.
Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1L and 5L
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.