Duratop PUD is a two-component, water-borne, polyurethane topcoat. Duratop PUD has been specifically formulated to provide a highly durable, clear coating with a semi-matt ﬁnish. Duratop PUD is UV resistant and has good mechanical properties as well as having good chemical resistance against water, alcohols, salt solutions and petrol.
- Solvent Free – environment and user friendly.
- Excellent mar resistance.
- Matt finish which has the effect of de-accentuating existing surface imperfections.
- Good resistance to car-tyre contamination/hot tyre pickup.
- Easy cleaning – good stain resistance to coffee, shoe polish and mustard.
- Long pot life.
8 – 10 m2 per litre per coat at an average dry film thickness of 50 microns per coat.
Applied in a 2 coat application.
Clear. Can be pigmented to other colours volume dependant.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.