Duratop SF Primer
Optima’s Duratop SF Primer is a solvent free two part epoxy concrete floor primer that has the ability to cure under cold conditions and can be used internally and externally. Duratop SF primer has a low viscosity and very good penetration into concrete.
- A universal primer for the Duratop range of epoxy and polyurethane floor coatings and screeds.
- For priming concrete substrates, epoxy mortars and cementitious screeds.
- Used as a binder for levelling mortars and screeds by adding various sized aggregate and applying as a scratch coat.
- For normal and highly absorbent surfaces.
- Low viscosity.
- Good penetration.
- Short overcoating times.
- For internal and external use.
- Ease of application.
6m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application with a total dry film thickness of 167 microns.
3m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application with a total dry film thickness of 334 microns.
For use as a leveling mortar: 0.5 – 1m² per litre per coat when applied with aggregate (size dependant).
Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1L and 5L Kits
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.