DURATOP SL SCREED
Duratop SL Screed is a self levelling polymer modified cementitious based skimming compound that is primarily used to repair and level floors which can be applied from a minimum of 4mm up to a maximum thickness of 8mm.
Duratop SL Screed is also designed for easy application over existing, properly prepared concrete substrates to provide a underlayment for subsequent placement of floor coverings (tiles, carpeting and wooden flooring) and may be used as a wear surface when protected by Optima Coatings Duratop flooring systems.
It is the recommended product for leveling of floors prior to application of epoxy or polyurethane screeds. In addition, it can be sealed, epoxy or polyurethane coated.
Available in 25kg bags
A 25 kg polylined bag will cover 13m² at 1mm thick.
- Fluid consistency for self-leveling applications
- Pumpable through standard equipment
- Self-leveling for smooth, flat floors
- Minimal shrinkage and outstanding resistance to cracking
- High early strength for early turnaround
- Excellent bond strength4
- Excellent self-healing properties
- Extended open time.Water, weather and UV-resistant.