Duratop Universal Epoxy Primer
Duratop Universal Epoxy Primer is a solvent-based, multipurpose two-component epoxy primer.
- Used with Optima Coatings range of polyurethane topcoats.
- Recommended for use with ferrous metals where it improves adhesion and reduces sub-film corrosion.
- Provides a sealed, consolidated and strengthened surface for porous substrates whilst providing the moisture barrier required by urethanes along with improved adhesion.
- Good resistance to weather.
- Clear / transparent.
- High temperature resistance – can withstand up to 95°C when dry.
- Excellent workability.
- Good resistance to a wide variety of acids, alkali’s, alcohols and solvents.
6-7m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application at 75 microns for non-porous substrates
4-6m² per litre per coat for porous substrates. Coverage will vary depending on the porosity of the surface.
Recommended dry film thickness per coat:75 microns
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.