Opti Alkyd TC
Opti Alkyd TC is a general purpose, single-pack, gloss alkyd paint for the protection of internal and external steel structures in light industrial environments. Opti Alkyd TC is available in various colours and when used in conjunction with Opti Prime Alkyd forms a protective coating system with excellent anti-corrosion properties, good weather resistance and colour retention.
- Opti Alkyd TC is designed as a finishing coat on exterior wood and steel surfaces in light industrial, marine or architectural service
- Good adhesion to pre-treated steel/aluminium.
- High opacity.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and weather.
- Easy to apply with single component product, no skilled labour required.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- Can be easily overcoated and repaired.
12-13m² per litre per coat, resulting in a dry film thickness of 35 microns.
Standard colours available and special colours on request.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.