OPTI AQUA URETHANE
Opti Aqua Urethane is a high performance waterborne two component polyurethane for internal and external use. It has outstanding colour and gloss retention. Its high level of crosslinking imparts improved chemical resistance and outstanding UV and weather resistance.
The abrasion resistance is excellent as is expected from its pure urethane content. Opti Aqua Urethane can be applied to suitably prepared and primed steel, concrete floors, tiles, wooden floors and walls.
Available in 5L & 20L containers
8-10m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application with a total dry film thickness of 100-125 microns DFT.
Various pastel and deep shaded colours are available.
- Tough and weather resistant film that is easily cleaned.
- High level of weather resistance and chemical resistance against acids, alkalines and solvents.
- Excellent abrasion resistance which has been measured in the Taber Abrasion test at 0.06 grams after 1000 cycles/CS 10.
- Exhibits a durable finish with an attractive decorative appearance.
- Excellent gloss and colour retention
- Easy to apply, no skilled labour required
- Will not taint water or food once cured
- Water-based, allowing easy clean-up
- No fumes
- Can be easily overcoated or repaired