A highly elastic two-component, high grade, polysulphide sealant for moving and static joints which is suitable for architectural and heavy construction expansion joints where repeated cycles of compression and extension over a wide range of temperatures are expected.
- Optima Coatings Optiflex 660 can be supplied in pouring and gun grade for sealing horizontal and vertical joints where movement is expected.
- Ideal on glass, concrete, iron, wood, aluminum, stone and brick.
- It is ideal for use in expansion joints in reinforced concrete structures such as bridges, reservoirs, water treatment works, sea walls and roads.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces in building and construction work, such as glass, concrete, iron, wood, aluminum, stone and brick.
- Good resistance to weathering, ozone and ultra-violet rays.
Dependant on depth and width of joint.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.