Opti Guard HB PW
Opti Guard HB PW is a high build, solvent-based, polyamide-cured, epoxy coating that provides excellent corrosion resistance in both marine and industrial environments. Along with enhanced chemical and weather resistance,
Opti Guard HB PW is self-priming with a wide build range making it suitable for lining ship tanks, railroad cars, road tankers and fixed storage tanks. Opti Guard HB PW complies with SABS 241-1-201.
- Opti Guard HB PW is recommended for use as a corrosion inhibiting primer and finish coat.
- Suitable for use in industrial and marine environments.
- Can be used over Zinc Ethyl Silicate coatings and other Optima Coatings epoxy primers as a topcoat or as a high build intermediate coat.
- Recommended for use as a high solids tank lining.
- High volume solids.
- SANS 241-1-2011 potable water approval for drinking water.
- Suitable for long term immersion.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion, weather and chemicals.
- 7,2m² per litre per coat, resulting in a dry film thickness of 125 microns.
- OptiGuard HB PW is recommended as a two or a three coat system.
Blue, Grey and Red
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.