Elastoflex is a premium acrylic water based waterproofing product for external walls and various other external substrates.
Elastoflex is highly flexible thus accomodating substrate movement and bridges cracks. Applied in a liquid form as a single component emulsion to form a durable, protective, waterproofing membrane.
Elastoflex has been tested and accredited to resist carbonation and chloride ion ingress. See material laboratory test reports for details. Elastoflex has good chemical
resistance and water vapour permeability
Available in 5L & 20L containers
1 Litre per 3-4m² per coat and two coats required
Available in a range of standard decorative colours and custom colours volume dependant
- Is a permanently elastic paint system which forms a tough long-lasting barrier.
- Rain and waterproof.
- Excellent insulating power.
- Crack bridging and water vapour permeable.
- Inhibits the penetration of carbon dioxide.
- This is also ideal for the protection of reinforced concrete and unsaponifiable material.
- UV resistant and colour fast.
- Resistant to chloride containing salts (eg thaw salts).
- Filling / hiding power.
- Easy to process (brush, roller and airless spray) and thus labour-saving.
- Aesthetic with a low dirt pickup
- Environmentally friendly.
- Very good price – quality.
- Rapid drying