Opti Mastic AL is a high-solids, surface tolerant, maintenance aluminum epoxy coating with exceptional corrosion protection for use in industrial and marine environments. Optimastic AL gives superior performance on mechanically cleaned surfaces with special wetting agents to penetrate the substrate over minimal surface preparation. OptiMastic AL can be over coated with a wide variety of topcoats and is compatible with most existing sound coatings.
- Recommended for a variety of areas were surface preparation is limited.
- Suitable for use in industrial and marine environments.
- Good corrosion protection.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
- Good chemical resistance to splash and spillage, fume and immersion in neutral fresh and salt water.
- Fast curing.
- High volume solids.
- High build coating for greater protection.
- Can be used as a topcoat.
- Minimal surface preparation required.
7.2m² per litre per coat. Applied in 1 coat at a dry film thickness of 125 microns per coat.
Applied in a 2 coat application.
2 & 10L
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.