Opti Metal Coat
Opti Metal Coat is a styrene acrylic, water-based, single component, anti-corrosion coating for the protection of iron and steel.
- Can be used as a single coat system or as a top coat for roofs and cladding.
- Can be applied over Optima Coatings Opti Rust Busta for additional corrosion protection.
- Protection of iron, steel and galvanized steel.
- Improves adhesion to aluminium and new galvanized steel when used in conjunction with Optima Coatings Opti Prime Aqua.
- Provides excellent protection against corrosion.
- Ready to use – less wastage, no mixing or thinning required.
- Highly weather and UV-resistant.
- Good levelling and flow properties with a satin gloss finish.
- Can be used as a single coat system or as a topcoat.
- 5m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1-2 coat application.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity of the surface.
5L & 20L
Mill Green & Railway Grey
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.