Opti Prime Alkyd
Opti Prime Alkyd is a single-component, alkyd zinc phosphate primer for steel surfaces above water service level. Opti Prime Alkyd is fast drying, easy to apply by brush, roller or spray and exhibits excellent anticorrosive properties when utilized in an inland environment.
- Optima Coatings OptiPrime Alkyd is designed for use in industrial, light marine or architectural environments.
- Suitable for overcoating hand prepared substrates, and overcoatable with a wide range of topcoats.
- Ready to use and easy to apply.
- Fast drying.
- Excellent adhesion when applied to properly prepared metal surfaces.
- Exhibits excellent anticorrosive properties when utilized in an inland environment.
- Resistant to oils, grease, mild acids and alkalis, chemical fumes, and salt air when top coated.
7.3m² per litre per coat, resulting in a dry film thickness of 75 microns.
5L & 20L
Grey and Red
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.