Opti Seal Alu
Opti Seal Alu is a high build aluminium coating based on water dispersed acrylic resins. It provides a durable aluminium finish to steel structures as well as seals and coats fibre cement roofs and cladding. Opti Seal Alu also insulates and reflects heat from substrates. Used in conjunction with mesh membrane, Opti Seal Alu dries to a resilient waterproof barrier.
- Provides a durable aluminium finish to steel structures.
- To seal and coat fibre-cement roofs and cladding.
- Can be used with mesh membranes to waterproof roofs and flashings
- Provides temperature regulating insulation for exterior storage tanks, storage facilities and steel cabinets containing electronic equipment where temperatures must be kept moderate.
- Forms a thick rubber-like film which retains its high elasticity.
- UV, water and weather-resistant.
- Insulates and reflects heat.
- Retains aluminium finish and elasticity with aging.
- Exceptional low water vapour permeability compared to bituminous materials.
- Application tools are easy to clean with water while wet.
2m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application. Applications with mesh membrane: 0.25 m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
4L & 20L
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.