OPTISEAL DETAIL is a fibre-filledthixotropic aliphatic polyurethane coating, which forms a colour-fast, abrasion and weather resistant film with exceptional strength.
Optiseal Detail is single-component, ready to use and easy to apply. Optiseal Detail is ideal for use as a waterproofing material for gutters, wall-floor connections, chimneys, flashings,pipes, ponds and outdoor areas where a weather-resistant
seamless coating is required.
The fibres in Optiseal Detail give it extra strength, flexibility and thickness to ensure that it can be applied on vertical surfaces
Available in 1L, 5L & 20L containers
2 m2 per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
Available in a range of standard decorative colours and custom colours volume dependant
- Easy to apply direct from can.
- Attractive glossy finish.
- Provides water vapour permeability
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30ºC to 115ºC.
- Tough and flexible.
- Durable polyurethane compound.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Excellent UV and weather resistance.
- Impact and abrasion resistant.
- High adhesion.
- Can be overcoated or repaired.