Optima Coatings’ OptiSilver Seal is a reflective bitumen aluminium paint. Used to protect bitumen and torch-on roofing finishes from weather and UV degradation. Ready to use and easy to apply, OptiSilver Seal is highly flexible and durable.
- Reflective coating for Optima Coatings OptiBit WB and other bitumen waterproofing.
- To overcoat and maintain roofing felts and torch-on systems.
- General purpose aluminum paint for concrete and steel.
- For new or previously painted surfaces.
- Protects against ultraviolet degradation.
- Weather resistant.
- Highly reflective – reduces heat.
- Ready to use – apply directly.
- Flexible and durable.
- 7 – 8m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
- Maintenance Coat: 1m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application.
5L & 20L
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.