Opti Thane 421 is a two-component acrylic polyurethane based protective coating that forms an attractive, high gloss, re-coatable, colourfast, abrasion and weather resistant topcoat for metal and concrete.
- High performance finish for both maintenance and new construction.
- Finishing coat for piping, exteriors of tanks, structural steel and concrete surfaces.
- Can be used in a wide variety of industrial environments including offshore structures.
- Suitable for use in a marine, institutional or waste treatment facility.
- Exhibits a durable finish with an attractive decorative appearance.
- Excellent gloss and colour retention.
- Good weather resistance and flexibility.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance against acids, alkalines and solvents.
- Excellent resistance to salt/water.
11 m² per litre per coat at 50 micron dry film thickness.
Various pastel and deep shaded colours available.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.