A quick drying, water-based and alkali resistant primer and sealer for interior and exterior cement, gypsum and masonry.
- Essential alkali resistant primer for cement, concrete, plaster, gypsum plaster, rhinolite, fibre-cement, bricks and composition boarding.
- For new or previously painted interior and exterior use.
- To seal porous cement surfaces.
- To bind soft and powdery plaster.
- Offers a resistant barrier against efflorescence.
- Water-based and non-toxic.
- Primes a multitude of substrates.
- Excellent alkali resistance.
- Resists peeling and efflorescence.
- Penetrates the substrate for optimum adhesion.
- Excellent obliteration.
- Quick drying time, hence quicker paint to plaster time.
- Low odour.
- Allows the surface to breathe and expel moisture.
- Easy application with brush, roller or spray.
- Low splatter.
- Lead and heavy metal free.
- Can be topcoated with most Duram decorative topcoats.
- 5 – 8 m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application, depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
- Highly porous surfaces require a second coat.
5L & 20L