Stone Chip 88
Optima Coatings 88 Stone Chip is a premium acrylic coating used to protect vehicles and other equipment against corrosion, heat, salt water spray, petrol, oil and some solvents. It also provides excellent resistance to impact, is extremely hard wearing and easy to clean. Optima Coatings 88 Stone Chip can be used on primed metal, paint, duco and fibre-glass.
Optima Coatings 88 Stone Chip can be used to:
- Provide stone blast, scratch and corrosion protection for the undersides of on- and off-road vehicles including air dams, rocker panels, sills, cowls and mudguards.
- Protect battery boxes against acid spill.
- Protect bus panels and bumpers.
- To protect against stone chips on bare metal, paint, duco and fibre-glass.
- Water-based, non-flammable and environment friendly.
- Easy to apply – no skilled labour required.
- Hard wearing and impact resistant.
- Extremely abrasion resistant.
- Resistant to heat, corrosion, salt water spray, petrol, oil and solvents.
- Resistant to most chemicals and acids.
- Simple to clean.
3.5 – 4m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
While Optima Coatings makes every effort to ensure that paint colours match those shown on this website, variations will occur due to different computer screens. Please ask your Optima Coatings Technical Sales Consultant for more accurate colour swatches. To ensure consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.